Photos by Curt Rogers | Location: Somewhere in New Jersey
After a trip to CNBC in New Jersey, Curt and I were off to a mini road trip back to Buffalo. We passed this beautiful area and had to stop for a quick outfit shoot!
While I’ve been a fan of plaid scarves for a while, this season they seem to be everywhere. Last Fall I purchased the coveted over-sized, plaid scarf from Zara (seen here) and though it sold out immediately, it seems other stores caught on. Here’s the identical version for half the price. Plaid scarves just make me happy. They remind me of Fall, pumpkin picking and the start to my favorite time of the year. If there’s one thing to finish your look for cooler weather, it’s an over-sized scarf. Here are ten of my favorite plaid scarves starting as low as $12!
I can’t take credit for this one, it’s all Curt. Between the two of us, he’s always in for trying new things where as I can’t imagine mixing ingredients that wouldn’t normally go together (I know, so boring). This recipe is not only super easy, but completes in less than 20 minutes – perfect for those of you like me who have zero patience!
What you’ll need:
1 Avocado, pitted and halved | 2 Eggs | Crushed red pepper | Basil | Shredded Cheese | Black pepper
What you’ll do:
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Slice the avocados in half, and take out the pit. If needed scoop out a bit of avocado to have enough room for the eggs.
3. Place the avocados in a baking dish.
4. Crack an egg in each avocado.
5. Once the oven is preheated to 425 degrees. Place in the oven and back for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Remove the baking dish from the oven, season with your choice of flavors! In our case we seasoned our dish with red crushed pepper, fresh basil, black pepper & shredded cheese. We also served it with a teaspoon of salsa and sour cream, on the side.